A series of six sensational summer sours. Thirst quenching, traditional/fruited Gose and Berliner Weisse styled ales.
- Brewery Notes
1. Eagle Eye (Original Berliner) 3.0%
Wonderfully refreshing. Tart, bready straight Berliner.
2. Red Cherry (Raspberry Gose) 3.2%
Raspberry in abundance, full flavoured on a very light body. Mild tartness. Taste 'em sour raspberries.
3. Fruit Salad (Pink Guava Gose) 3.2%
Fermented with Pink Guava, the granite dry dusty edifice gives way to a gentle fruit tartness. Fruit Salad, a classic dry Berliner finish. Intense.
4. Leg Cutter (Hoppy Berliner) 5.0%
Hoppy sour up front, followed with a lemony, melony zing, Fresh and delicious sour goodness, leaving your mouth dry and wanting for more.
5. Short Pitched (Ginger & Kaffer Lime Gose) 5.0%
Tingly, lime and Asian heat.
6. Sandshoe Crusher (Funky Berliner - Beetroot & Thyme) 5.0%
Conditioned on Beetroot and Thyme, this rich fruity one-off release will keep your taste bud guessing. Blush pink appearance with the very berry fruit and hints of thyme on the nose. Berry light and refreshing character.